Divorce and Family Law

Contact Experienced Divorce and Family Law Attorney

Counseling Clients on Family Law Issues Throughout the State of Alabama

One of the most difficult tasks a person will face is navigating a divorce in Alabama. It should not be done without an experienced attorney.
Divorces cause enormous stress to your emotions, preventing many from thinking clearly. For most, divorce is something they only deal with once in their life. Our attorneys have years of experience in dealing with divorces on a daily basis, and know how to advise clients in the most challenging domestic cases.
Whether your goal is to negotiate an amicable resolution, or to fight to protect your assets or your child custody rights, we can help. Our firm will be there for you to guide you through the process, and to protect you from an over zealous ex.
Our services include representation in child custody and visitation disputes, child support issues, alimony contests, property disputes, and any other aspect of an Alabama divorce case.

Fighting for our Divorce Clients

If you’ve been the victim of domestic violence, adultery, or your spouse has addiction issues, our firm will act quickly to make sure your rights are protected. In some situations we can move the court to Order custody of the children and the marital home to our clients while the divorce is pending. We have also been successful in obtaining protection orders.

Negotiating for our Divorce Clients

Likewise, if you have simply fallen out of love with your spouse and are looking to peaceably go your separate ways, we can help. We can file an uncontested divorce, without an attorney on the other side, or we can work with your spouse’s attorney to resolve the parties respective issues. We also have extensive experience with domestic mediation, where issues of divorce are negotiated through mediation.

Divorce Decree Enforcement Assistance

If you’ve already obtained a divorce, but are seeking to enforce or modify the existing divorce decree, our lawyers can assist. If there has been a material change in circumstances, a petition can be filed requesting the court for a modification of the child support payments. Similar requests can be made to modify alimony payments as well. If your ex-Spouse was ordered to make payments, or turn over certain property to you, but has failed to do so, they can be held in contempt of court. An attorney at the firm of Boles Holmes White LLC can request the court have a hearing and Order your ex to explain why they have violated the terms of the original divorce decree.

Call our Divorce Attorneys

Whether you are seeking a divorce lawyer in Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Columbiana, Hoover, Mountain Brook, Chelsea, Vestavia Hills, Homewood, Irondale, Pell City, Bessemer, Pelham, Alabaster, Gardendale, Fultondale, Trussville, Leeds, Jefferson County, Shelby County, Tuscaloosa County, St. Clair County or other surrounding location, allow us to work for you. Contact our divorce lawyers at today for a free consultation

Speak to an Attorney

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Other Personal Practice Areas

Civil Lawsuits >